Question 2

Jeremy Foster agjf1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Wed Aug 7 08:50:27 EDT 2002

I am not about to change the way we do this yet.. but for future reference..

If we are not supposed to use "Tables" for layout structure, how do we work around this?

For instance if we have a graphical navigation that is 400pixels wide and is broken into 4 navigation buttons, and we need these 4 images side by side with no space between them and we don't want them to ever break apart leaving gaps or breaking onto the line below.

Would we create a sperate div for each image and position each div to make our complete 400pixel navigation?

Just curious...

Jeremy Foster
HRL Webmaster
agjf1 at nsh.library.ns.ca