[WEB4LIB] Re: constructive criticism on this list?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Aug 7 10:56:11 EDT 2002

I agree entirely with Roy.  I just wanted to make everyone aware of what I
heard from several newbies.  I find Roy's message encouraging.

the flame war yesterday was very mild.  I remember some really bad ones on
PACS-L over messages sent on a regular basis by one particular individual
related to something I remembers as FINS or Federal News Service.

Those were the good old days when a flame war was a real flame war.  (GRIN)

Bill Drew