constructive criticism on this list?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Aug 7 09:06:00 EDT 2002

After all of the negative comments the last few days, I am worried about the
health of this list.  I have received several off list messages from
relative new comers here.  Most said they would be very reluctant to ask for
any comments on their web pages because of the feedback I was getting over
my use of Flash.  The common thread running through them was one of
wondering why so many saw this as a black or white issue without any shades
of gray.  Several also commented that my page can be used by those with
javascripts turned off as well as those not installing and plugins.

I found much of the discussion to be of value even when I did not agree with
it.  I did get my question answered.  I am also looking for alternatives to
the javascript used to make the page display full screen.

Bill Drew