[WEB4LIB] PAC satisfaction surveys

Tony Morine tmorine at northland.ac.nz
Thu Aug 29 17:01:56 EDT 2002

Hi there,

Have you looked at the following site. It is free to use.
www.activefeedback.com

You can design your own online survey and I have found it useful for staff
surveys where they can complete the survey quickly from the desktop. Perhaps
have a designated computer or two in your library pointed to the site for
public access should they wish to do so.

Tony Morine
Library & Information Services Manager
Northland Polytechnic
Private bag 9019