[WEB4LIB] re webmaster address on web site

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Aug 9 12:54:53 EDT 2002

A couple dozen?!  I wish!

After something just over a month of diligently processing
unsubscribe/remove/etc... Thingies I am now down to about 80 per day
from a high somewhere near 140. In that time I have also added myriad
filtering rules to my email client to weed out repeat offenders.

So long as you provide the information about contacting you by phone,
fax, or any other means along with your obfuscated e-mail form/script I
think the 20 minutes spent putting a "Contact the Webmaster" page
together pays off nicely.

Keith
D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 at po.cwru.edu>
 Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
 Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/
"Follow the white rabbit."