[WEB4LIB] Webfeat

Kong, Yi - HPL Yi.Kong at cityofhouston.net
Fri Aug 9 08:34:46 EDT 2002

We are using webfeat. I would say it is a very good product. It takes care
of remote patron login, search multiple database, as well as google and
other tools at one command and much more. But it still has bugs here and
there. If it has problem, it block everything.

FYI

Yi Kong
Houston Public Library