[WEB4LIB] launching executables from web browser with NTScript

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Tue Aug 6 09:39:02 EDT 2002

John,

  Nice thought but among other permutations I tried

as a link to the following script:

sub main
print $param_count$ $param[0]$ $param[1]$ $param[2]$ $param[3]$
endsub

The parameter count prints out 0 so it appears nothing gets passed after the
call to the prg file.  Also, if it did work, what would prevent someone from
typing in the location bar (on a win 95/98 PC)

  test.prg?a:\format.exe C:\

or some other destructive executable.

Thomas