[WEB4LIB] Re: browser differences

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Aug 5 15:00:40 EDT 2002

Can we have a big "Amen!" for brother Paul?!

As I've heard said before, "If your site has all the latest bells and
whistles it may be an indication that you really don't have much to
say."

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 at po.cwru.edu>
 Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
 Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/
"Follow the white rabbit."