Web class final projects

Joyce M. Latham latham1 at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 5 13:18:39 EDT 2002

I've attached a list of projects which came out of the Web Design class
this summer semester.

They are not high tech or intended for power users ... although we have
alot around here ... these are products of basic exercises in HTML and
CSS pulled together in the last four weeks of class.  Students worked in
groups and divied up the tasks, although everyone had to do some
coding.  The only editor they could use at this point was Note Tab lite,
the idea being that they would learn more about editing HTML down the
road if they start off coding it directly.  Many of them were complete
novices when they came to class.

http://www.aces.uiuc.edu/~childcar -- childcare study site
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/literacy/Home.html -- Information
Literacy Instruction Site
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/schools/homepage.html -- White Heath
School Library site
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/seworkspace/sliders/ -- School of Art and
Design Visual Resources Collection
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/patriot/index.html -- USA PATRIOT Act
information site
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/tracking/index.html -- Front and Finish
(Dog Training Publication) online resource on tracking dogs
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/seworkspace/leep/home.html -- LEEP Retreat
resources (LEEP is the GSLIS distance ed program)
--
Joyce M. Latham
GSLIS -- University of Illinois