[WEB4LIB] monitor cleaner

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Aug 2 08:25:17 EDT 2002

I've had success with a number of products. I only know this because I
am always making notes for myself on the monitor at home and have to go
back and clean up after myself.

If you don't mind the plastic bezel being dissolved a little bit every
time you clean you can use something like Gaylord's Library Cleaner. ;-)
However, since the vast majority of us would rather not do that, I've
had success with the following.

Both Formula 409 and Fantastik have worked. Also, Clorox Clean-up.
Additionally, I've had success with a variety of those cleansers that
come on a pre-moistened towel like those "baby wipes". Most recently
with a container of Clorox disinfecting wipes.

If you're interested in getting the most bang for your buck, the one
thing I've had the most success with has been the L.O.C. Plus Kitchen
Cleaner from Amway. That stuff is amazing. If you're interested and
don't have easy access to an Amway dealer - email me off list and I can
connect you.

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 at po.cwru.edu>
 Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
 Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/
"Follow the white rabbit."