[WEB4LIB] Cache problem? but where?

Jeremy Foster agjf1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Mon Apr 29 05:09:57 EDT 2002

I have not looked at the pages below..but a common problem with pages not showing all content in Netscape 4.x is not closing table tags....

As a side note..why do they always say this is a Netscape problem? When in reality it's a bad html programming practice not to close table tags.

-Jeremy

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 Adele Hoskin  wrote:
> Last week, I uploaded the pages below:  Both were replacement pages.
>
> http://www.zionsville.lib.in.us/illagree.htm
>
> and this page:
>
> http://www.zionsville.lib.in.us/interlib.htm
>
> If you access using Netscape 4.x or IE, you will not see the entire page.
> If you access using Netscape 6, you will see the entire page.
>
> I have uploaded these same pages with different names (so they are not replacement

> pages) and the whole page shows using any browser..
>
> http://www.zionsville.lib.in.us/illagre1.htm
>
> Any ideas of where to look for problems?  FYI - We have upgraded our Firewall
> (checkpoint Firewall) within the last month.
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Adele Hoskin

Jeremy Foster
HRL Webmaster