[WEB4LIB] Redirects to home page

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Thu Apr 25 11:29:48 EDT 2002

I use Public Web Browser on our public catalog PCs to revert to a home page after 5 minutes of inactivity. PWB is a regular browser in that it uses the IE engine, and it can run in a kiosk mode that is exceptionally easy to set up. I'm very pleased with how well it works for us.

Regards,

Chris Murphy

--
Christopher Murphy