FW: printing tif files

Sidey, Carolyne L Carolyne.Sidey at crt.xerox.com
Mon Apr 15 15:04:43 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am trying to set up a rule in MS Outlook to automatically print mailnotes
from a specific person. This person only sends me files which are .tif
files. I can set a rule to auto print attachments for all file types except
.tif. Does anyone know why?  I have been "playing" with the settings in the
file type associations tab in windows. There are print and printto options
with switches which I have been changing, but I do not fully understand what
or why I need/should/shouldn't change these.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Carolyne

Carolyne Sidey