[WEB4LIB] Active Desktop and default browser

D. Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Apr 15 09:48:24 EDT 2002

No way around it without doing some serious license violation on both
Windows and IE.  Active Desktop is implemented by imposing an IE
document area on the Windows desktop. (Essentially they tell
explorer.exe to replace its own interface with the one provided by
iexplore.exe)

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 at po.cwru.edu>
 Case Western Reserve University
  Webmaster - University Library