PowerPoint on Web

Ellen Andes EAndes at rbc.edu
Fri Apr 26 08:33:21 EDT 2002

Recently our Library Technologist put together a PowerPoint presentation for
the 40th anniversary of our college.  It was then suggested that we put the
presentation on the library Web site.  However, the presentation consists of
88 slides.  Is there anyway that we can put something up that is that large?
Our IT department says no and wants to put it up in small segments.  Since
this would really affect the overall impact of the presentation, we would
like to find another solution if there is one.  Thanks for any suggestions.
Ellen

Ellen C. Andes
Reference/Circulation/Library Web Site
Richard Bland College