[WEB4LIB] Re: Second web directory?

KTDyer at aol.com KTDyer at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 13:46:43 EDT 2002

In a message dated 4/24/2002 10:22:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
plum at ulink.net writes:

> Considering how many dead links lii.org  currently has, perhaps it would be
> Fourth World?  Nancy

Nancy, I am dismayed.  I went to lii.org and was able to find what I was
looking for.  I have raved about this site to many people, using it as a site
of credible resources. Also, I have a lot of respect for the person handling
lii.org now and also the prior persons' work --Karen Dyer