Announcement: OCLC Institute's New e-Learning Opportunities for Librarians

Lytle,Amy lytlea at oclc.org
Wed Apr 24 11:37:28 EDT 2002

[Widely cross-posted with apologies.  Please share as appropriate.  Thank
you.]

Dear Colleague:

The OCLC Institute has partnered with MindLeaders, a leader in distance
education, to bring you low-cost access to online technical education.

More than 600 technical courses are now available in four topical course
groups, from desk-top applications to systems administration and Web
development.

Here's what's on offer:

End User Desktop Computing Group (180 courses in 39 series)
Technical General Group (194 courses in 31 series)
Technical MCSE Group (147 courses in 37 series)
Technical Web Development Group (81 courses in 16 series)

One-year subscriptions provide plenty of time to master the content you
need, when you need it.

And I think you will find the pricing very attractive.

I invite you to explore any of the seven demonstration courses and to begin
your e-learning today.

Available to all libraries through your OCLC Network, OCLC Service Center,
and the OCLC Institute (http://institute.oclc.org).

Learn online.  Anytime.  Anywhere.

Yours truly,

--Erik