[WEB4LIB] RE: Links to PowerPoint Files

Jim Bailey jimb at erielibrary.ecls.lib.pa.us
Wed Apr 10 11:22:08 EDT 2002

Lida,

Hoping one of these might help. Depending on your operating system, you
could use a login script or if remote registry editting is enabled, it could
be done from one location.

Try this Knowledge Base article:
PRB: In-Place Activating Document Servers in Internet Explorer (Q259970)

Or these:
HOWTO: Launch Word from Internet Explorer (Q178222)

How to Enable the Open or Save As Features When You Open Linked Documents
(Q283093)

Jim Bailey
Erie County Public Library
Technology Assistant