[WEB4LIB] RE: ISP for traveling notebook computers

Don Hamilton dhamilto at wlu.ca
Mon Apr 8 13:09:14 EDT 2002

Hi. I also have decided AOL is best in terms of availability 'all over'.
If you can, AOL Canada is better than AOL US in that the cost is the
same (only cdn$$ not US$$ which is a big difference), and the roaming
fee for out of country (at least in North America) is non-existent if
you have a Canadian account.

Do you all share 1 AOL account? And what does AOL do if there are
simultaneous logins?

don