Flash vs HTML

Jeremy Foster agjf1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Mon Apr 8 05:56:14 EDT 2002

The question should not be about which technology is better. The fact is that both technologies can be used seperate or together to achive a better experience for the site user.

Obviously we will always get people who only know a little about both (or none of some) and try to produce the most they can. This does not mean that people who know the technology well and can make it work in the situation where it's needed, should only use HTML.

The same thing is found with any product, technology or service. Why would we need a 5 Star hotel if we only wanted what a 3 star has to offer?

There will always be advances in technology and there will always be earily adapters, mainstream adapters, "if I have to" adapters and then those that say..
"What's wrong with still using Netscape 1.1N?".

Jeremy Foster
HRL Webmaster
agjf1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Tel: (902)490-5670