[WEB4LIB] Re: Time Limit Software

Charles P. Hobbs chhobbs at cdrewu.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:26:09 EDT 2001

"Skau, Adele" wrote:

> We, too, at Glendale Public Library are looking into the same thing. I've
> seen a couple of different products, and am looking into another on 9/13/01
> at Long Beach Public Library. At the moment I'm coming to you from home, so
> as soon as I get back to work (tomorrow) I will send you the info I have for
> the systems we've looked into.

Has anyone tried Winexit (part of the NT Server 4.0 Resource Kit)?
http://www.win2000mag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=4541

I haven't tried it yet, but the labs at Eastern Washington University use it.
http://www.labs.ewu.edu/gacl/PDF/labwhitepaper.pdf (pg. 17)

My guess is that it probably won't work on Win95/98 systems though...

--
Charles P. Hobbs
King Drew Health Science Library