Time Limit Software

Marcia S. Middleton middlem at uhls.lib.ny.us
Fri Sep 7 08:04:31 EDT 2001

This is from the LIBNT listserv.  We are trying this on a trial basis
right now.  The price is right, and the newer version allows a bit more
customization.

Hope that helps,

Marcia Middleton

Hi all,

My newest version of the computer timer is now in Beta testing and will
be released in the next few weeks. For those of you interested in the
newest version or if you would like to become a Beta Tester please visit

my site and subscribe to the LibraryGeek Listserv.

http://www.librarygeek.com/email_list.htm
This will be my last posting on the TLC Usergroup and the LIB-NT lists
regarding updates and information on this freeware timer. I have decided

to move it over to it's own group to help address support issues and
receive feedback for future versions.

Also, if anyone is interested in contributing to the development of the
Enterprise Edition Library Timer please contact me. I am in need of
idea's for it's feature set, so I can cover more design implementations.

I am currently exploring bar-code and fingerprint technology for the
sign-in procedures and would like someone else's input on it.

Thanks..
Lance Lavery
aka "The Library Geek"
http://www.librarygeek.com