Desperately Seeking Scheduler

Robin Boulton RBoulton at linc.lib.il.us
Fri Sep 28 10:31:28 EDT 2001

Firstly - my apologies if this is considered off-topic, and also for
cross-postings. My excuse is that I am in dire need.

I am seeking software that will help in scheduling meetings. I work in a
number of cross-functional teams comprised of different sets of people from
four different areas of my library, each of which has its own schedule. It
can take a week of effort to schedule a meeting, and sometimes we can't find
a date less than a month out, which is often undesirable.

I would like to find something based on the internet, or alternatively a
program I could install and run from our own LAN.

Of course, I have nothing in my current budget for such an item, so
freeware/shareware options would be most valuable.

TIA for any suggestions, and apologies again for any infringement of
listserv rules.

Sincerely,
Robin Boulton
Robin Boulton
Automation Coordinator			rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
<mailto:rboulton at linc.lib.il.us>
St. Charles Public Library District		(630) 584 0076 x 258
St. Charles, IL 60174				FAX: (630) 584 3448