[WEB4LIB] Re: Software Programs or PERL Scripts for Quizzing/Assessment?

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Sep 27 11:14:37 EDT 2001

RW> On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 04:38:11PM -0700, Carol Brown imagined:
>> We are in the process of doing some online quizzes (pre and post tests) to
>> be included as part of our Library Research Tutorials and I'd like to know
>> if anyone has purchased

RW> "purchased" ?!?  And here I thought Perl was as *free* as it gets ;>

Note that the line immediately below your comment talks about
purchasing a Perl script, not Perl itself.  There are plenty of
companies and free-lancers who'll write code for a fee, either as
custom jobs or as products.

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA