New Compilation From Gary Price--9/11/01 Resources

gprice gprice at gwu.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:07:13 EDT 2001

Hello From DC.

Later today, I plan to get the ResourceShelf weblog back in operation with
search engine news, new full-text documents, library research news, etc.

I have moved the collection of resources related to the tragedy of 9/11 from
the weblog to a to a **NEW** page at:
http://www.freepint.com/gary/91101.html

I plan to continue developing this page.  Over the weekend, I added many new
resources including, a more comprehensive list of WTC tenants, links to GAO
material on aviation and airport safety, and numerous discussion
papers/articles.

The collection of Speech and Transcript material from government officials
will also continue to be developed at:
http://gwu.edu/~gprice/speech.htm
The compilation has grown considerably larger over the weekend.

As always, I hope you find the compilations of value either to assist in
building your own web resources.

Thank you.

gary

Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian
Information Consultant, George Washington University
gprice at gwu.edu