Mouse Tutorial

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Thu Sep 6 13:43:53 EDT 2001

Hey all!

    I'm looking for a decent tutorial programme for how to use a
computer mouse. We got one a few years back with the Gates Lab machines,
but I find it to be really lacking in quality in certain areas. I've
done some searching and browsing on the web and came across a few web
based mouse tutorial programmes, but most of these are just simply web
related and don't cover right clicking and double clicking. A couple
Java sites covered double clicking, but not right clicking. I'd like to
avoid using a web based tutorial and go with a standalone programme for
WinNT.
    If I needed to, I could write the thing in HTML and use some Java
applets similar to what I've seen. But if I don't have to, then I simply
don't want to. Does anyone out there use a mouse tutorial in basic
computing classes that they might be willing to share? If so, please let
me know via private e-mail, my address is below!

Thanks much!
Dan

dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
-------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                     -Hunter S. Thompson