Flash, Camtasia, VR, Virtual Chat on Library Sites?

Rosalind Tedford tedforrl at wfu.edu
Mon Sep 3 15:27:19 EDT 2001

We are preparing some presentations and we would like to show other
librarians what you folks are doing on your library web sites. We are
looking for any innovative uses of technology to get information across
to users.

We are especially interested in those of you using Camtasia, Flash,
Virtual Tours or Virtual Reference on your sites, but other ideas are
more than welcome. We'd like to know how long you have been using it,
how difficult it was to implement and the minimum requirements other
libraries would need to implement similar projects!

Thanks in advance for showing off your work to us!

Roz
--
Rosalind Tedford
tedforrl at wfu.edu