Locking down IE

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at TCCD.NET
Tue Oct 23 21:15:50 EDT 2001

Yes -- I know that this has been discussed to death :-) and answers are in
the archive --
But for some reason I am not finding the messages I'm looking for.

So please forgive this redundant question --
Looking for registry hacks etc to do such things as prevent IE from being
closed - or the toolbars and Internet Tools settings from being changed.

We are using IE6 as the shell on Windows 2000 sp2 stations.

If it matters, though - our PDC is still running NT4 sp6

Thanks for any help available --
again forgive the redundancy and the cross posting.

Paul H. Gray
Library Manager, CLC and LRC LAN
TCC Northeast Campus Library
Hurst, TX