E-resource issues bibliography

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:43:12 EDT 2001

About a month ago I gave a presentation to a reference class at the
University of Illinois Graduate School of Library and Information Science. I
gave an overview of e-resource issues, including consortial e-resource
issues.

I put together a brief bibliography while preparing my presentation. I've
just put that bibliography up on the Web, in case it might be useful to
others:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~b-sloan/issues.htm

I'm especially interested in getting recommendations for additional entries
for this bibliography.

Thanks!

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895