Library Web Site Management Survey

Van Noate, Judith vannoate at email.uncc.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:42:35 EST 2001

		I am sending these questions for a colleage.  She will
summarize answers - which I will forward to the list.
		Thank you, Judith Van Noate <vannoate at email.uncc.edu>

		Please send replies to Jeanie M. Welch
<jmwelch at email.uncc.edu>

		Colleagues:

		 I am seeking information on how academic libraries manage
their Web sites.  I would like to  ask the following questions:

		How does your library manage its Web site?

		Does the Webmaster do it alone?

		 Do you have a management committee (e.g., librarians from
different departments)?

		 If so, who is on the committe and how are they selected ?

		Are you happy with the way you library's Web site is being
managed?
		If yes, why?  I
		If no, why not?

		What changes would you make?

		All responses will be kept confidential, but I will
summarize to the list (without naming names) if there is sufficient
interest.

		Thanks in advance. Please reply to:
		Jeanie M. Welch
		Univeristy of North Carolina at Charlotte
		jmwelch at email.uncc.edu