Image changing script.

Ed Veal EVeal at mail.ci.lubbock.tx.us
Fri Oct 19 09:30:16 EDT 2001

I have an idea for our web site but I don't have a script for it. What I would like to do is have a central randomly rotating image. That part is easy. However, I would to have it set up so that when the user moves the mouse over the links on the page the image in the middle changes to a specific image representing the link.  I have discovered in the past that Javascript work best in my environment. Mainly because I have the least interaction with the City I.T. Dept. (complicated political battles). Any ideas and help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed

Edward Veal  (eveal at mail.ci.lubbock.tx.us)
Technology Assistant / Web Master