leaving NOTIS

Adriana Edward-Johnson aedwards at ucok.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:52:07 EDT 2001

Hello everyone,
  I was hoping I could find some individuals who have made that transition
from NOTIS to whatever (we haven't decided what we want yet so I'm can't be
more specific).  Of those who have made the switch would you be willing to
share with me any problems, issues, concerns, etc that developed before,
during, or after the migration.....In other words what kind of experience
(good/bad) have you had leaving NOTIS. :)
  You can reply directly to me and if there is any interest I'll summarize
for the list...
Thank you!
Adriana Edwards-Johnson
aedwards at ucok.edu