[WEB4LIB] RE: Authentication program which works with WINNT?

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Oct 5 21:05:10 EDT 2001

If you can afford it, I thought this system looked pretty good:

Smart Access Manager
http://www.comprisetechnologies.com/libraries.htm

It it an integrated solution combining desktop security,
filtering(optional), time management and print management all in one
package. One nice aspect of this system is that it integrates with your
patron database so that you can create profiles based on patron age, etc.
and control use on a per-patron basis. It is supposed to be pretty
hands-off for staff.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library