[WEB4LIB] Authentication program which works with WINNT?

Margaret Escherich esche_ma at oaklandlibrary.org
Fri Oct 5 20:05:06 EDT 2001

We have a variation on this request - we are looking for an authentication
program which will time the user, but also let us, depending on a code on
the patron record (we use NT machines of various vintages, fwiw), load a
different user profile for the user.  Thus, if a child entered their card
number, they would get the kids' web page loaded, but if an adult entered
their card number, they would get a different web page.  It's particularly
the web pages we wish to load differently.

Thanks!

-Margaret

 Margaret Escherich Hazel
 Senior Librarian/Webmistress