[WEB4LIB] Building a database for e-journals

Vickie Kline vkline at ycp.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:00:43 EDT 2001

The most sophisticated ejournal management service I've seen is TDNet.  You
might want to contact them and see if they can meet your particular
requirements!

http://www.tdnet.com/

We're just now beginning to work with TDNet, but we have a less complex
environment.

Vickie

Vickie L. Kline                         vkline at ycp.edu
Head of Technical Services
Associate Professor                     Phone:  717-815-1459
     FAX:    717-849-1608
York College of PA - Schmidt Library
York, PA 17405-7199