[WEB4LIB] Font Size Within Input Text Box

cynthia_larson at aurora.org cynthia_larson at aurora.org
Thu Oct 11 14:54:20 EDT 2001

Martin-

Try using a style sheet with the following parameters set:

   TEXTAREA {font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
   FORM {font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
   INPUT TYPE, TEXT {font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica,
sans-serif;}

You need to specify the form fields as a specific style type rather than
just the table properties.

Cindy

Cynthia Larson
Coordinator, Library Systems