ITAL Issue on Digital Reference Services

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Thu Oct 4 14:55:00 EDT 2001

The new issue of Information Technology and Libraries (Vol. 20, No. 3,
September 2001) is devoted to digital reference services, including:

Karen Ciccone. "Virtual Reference, Today and Tomorrow" (Guest Editorial)

Joshua Boyer. "Virtual Reference at the NCSU Libraries: The First One
Hundred Days."

Sam Stormont. "Going Where the Users Are: Live Digital Reference."

Rachel Viggiano and Merdith Ault. "Online Library Instruction for Online
Students."

Diane Nester Kresh. "From Sshh to Search Engine: Reference.net on the World
Wide Web."

Michael McClennen and Patricia Memmott. "Roles in Digital Reference."

Steven Coffman. "We'll Take it from Here: Further Developments We'd Like to
See in Virtual Reference Software."

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895