[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader problems - solved

treed at clearwater-fl.com treed at clearwater-fl.com
Thu Oct 4 14:36:29 EDT 2001

Thanks to all who responded saying they'd send it to me or where I could
find it.  You all gave me the idea to check our older Gov Doc cdroms that
might have it on it and lo and behold, there a version of 4.05 was.

You all rock!

-tracey

<snip>
Any ideas as to where I might be able to download a copy of Adobe Reader 4.x
or earlier? I tried CNET downloads and couldn't find anything.  A quick
google search didn't come up with any feasible sites.
</snip>