[WEB4LIB] Re: WiseCrawler? Or dumb as a stone?

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Wed Nov 21 00:22:11 EST 2001

Roy,

Through some traceroutes, such as those at Exodus via traceroute.org, I tracked through several NICs, including Asia and then to Korea. At Korea, I found your IP registered as noted below, with some contacts. Perhaps they can assist and stop the hammering. The site itself as listed in the data is http://www.kidc.net/index.jsp, which is the Korean Internet Data Center?

To do the IP lookup, use http://whois.nic.or.kr/english/index.html
The translation on my browser isn't perfect in the character set, so the below maybe partial.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley
Email: mcculley at best.com

NIC record from Korea NIC:

IP Address         : 211.119.130.0-211.119.133.255
Network Name       : DACOM-KIDC
Connect ISP Name   : BORANET
Connect Date       : 20000502
Registration Date  : 20000601

[ Organization Information ]
Orgnization ID     : ORG105718
Org Name           : DACOM
State              : SEOUL
Address            : 261-1 Nonhyun-dong Kangnam-gu
Zip Code           : 135-010

[ Admin Contact Information]
Name               : Sanggyu chang
Org Name           : DACOM
State              : SEOUL
Address            : 261-1 Nonhyun-dong Kangnam-gu
Zip Code           : 135-010
Phone              : +82-2-6440-2920
Fax                : +82-2-6440-2909
E-Mail             : support at kidc.net

[ Technical Contact Information ]
Name               : Taeung kim
Org Name           : DACOM
State              : SEOUL
Address            : 261-1 Nonhyun-dong Kangnam-gu
Zip Code           : 135-010
Phone              : +82-2-6220-2920
Fax                : +82-2-6220-2909
E-Mail             : support at kidc.net