[WEB4LIB] Re: capture again

Michelle Rempel mrempel at peacelibrarysystem.ab.ca
Wed Nov 14 14:45:11 EST 2001

I suppose it depends on how much of your page is scrolled.  If it's just a
bit, I usually up the resolution to make more fit on the screen and do a
ALT + Print Screen to take a shot of the top window.  Then I put it in
Photoshop and manipulate it or just paste it directly in Powerpoint.  Then
change the resolution back on my computer.

Hope that helps!

Michelle