[WEB4LIB] OpenURLs and the problem of academic research

Stefaan Renard stefaan.renard at vub.ac.be
Fri Nov 2 13:14:20 EST 2001

 > http://www.goerwitz.com:31265/papers/ucla/presentation.html
>
>I'd be interested in feedback or comments. This paper is only a
>draft, and will not remain online indefinitely. If it reappears
>anywhere else, it is likely to do so in a markedly different form.

I didn't find any reference to the Cookiepusher document ( cf. http://sfxserv.rug.ac.be/openurl/cookiepusher.html ). Are you aware of this solution to recognize a user who wants context-sensitive services?

PS: you can see a working example of the cookiepusher @ http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/distributed-systems/openurl/

Best regards,
Stefaan

stefaan.renard at vub.ac.be