IE Lockdown

Arthur Chrisy arthur.christy at tamut.edu
Fri Nov 2 11:28:50 EST 2001

 Go to www.fortres.com.  Look at Fortres 101 and Central Command.   I have
Win95/98.  It will run on all windows OS, 95 98 ME NT or 2000  If you don't
have CC, You will be going to every computer making the same changes.  PAIN!
CC runs on NT Server or 2000, when you make a change in a group, all
computers will pickup the change from the server.  It is worth the money.  I
have Clean Slate loaded to.  However, I have the computers locked down so
tight I have not really needed clean slate.  I also have all the different
brands in each area Ghosted (Symanntec).  So if there is a problem, it only
takes about 5 minutes to re-ghost a computer.  These three pieces software
is invaluable to me. Along with a Network bootable floppy.

Arthur Christy
Texas A&M University Texarkana
Library Datacenter
1024 Tucker Street