[WEB4LIB] Community Projects

Matt Gullett mattg at bloomingtonlibrary.org
Fri Nov 30 15:23:50 EST 2001

We've been looking into several software products to assist us in developing
a community web service.  The products that we are currently interested in
are: EZWEBonline http://www.ezwebonline.com/index.htm, Ecobuilder
http://www.ecobuilder.com/, and Inchima http://www.inchima.com/.

Matt Gullett
Electronic Services Mgr.