Community Projects

Michelle Rempel mrempel at gppl.ab.ca
Fri Nov 30 12:30:30 EST 2001

Our library is the largest in our system and is considered to be a node or
portal for our province.  We've been presented with an opportunity to
possibly initiate some community technology projects for our region.  One
of the suggestions has been a community portal or some kind of local
database. Are any of you working on projects of this nature and could you
give me some suggestions?  I know this sounds kind of vague, but it's like
being given a 60-second shopping spree and having no idea what you'd like
to shop for.  :-)

Thanks in advance!

Michelle