[WEB4LIB] Does your library site have a name?

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Fri Nov 30 11:17:58 EST 2001

Marty:

When I was at A&M in Laredo I suggested the current name "RIO de Información
/ Research Information Online"

Since most in the area speak some Spanish and some English (some at the same
time) it worked.

Regards,

Gary

Gary E. Masters