[WEB4LIB] survey -- accidental systems librarianship

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Thu Nov 29 16:55:18 EST 2001

Rachel,
You probably already know about Tom Wilson's book, The
Systems Librarian. I did an interview with Tom that may be
useful in your research, see
http://www.ala.org/editions/interviews/wilson.html
GraceAnne DeCandido

Rachel Singer Gordon wrote on 28 Nov 2001, about [WEB4LIB] survey -- accidental syst

> (Please excuse multiple postings.)
>
> For a forthcoming book on "accidental systems librarians,"
> I'm seeking a number of systems people in libraries who are
> willing to take a few minutes to answer a survey on their
> experiences.
>
> The survey can be found online at:
> http://www.lisjobs.com/syslibsurvey.htm , and is available
> both as an online form and in plain text for those who would
> prefer to answer via e-mail.

> Rachel Singer Gordon / rsinger at linc.lib.il.us
> Head, Computer Services / Franklin Park Library
> http://www.franklinparklibrary.org
> http://www.lisjobs.com

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

To be involved with books is to live at the heart of light.
Mary Cantwell