book review scripts?

Rachel Singer Gordon rsinger at linc.lib.il.us
Wed Nov 28 18:15:52 EST 2001

Hi All -

I'm looking for a free or low-cost PERL script (needs to run on NT)
that will allow library staff to enter book reviews into an online
form and have those reviews later retrievable either by searching or
by browsing by fields (such as genre). Ideally, we'd also like to be
able to add in jpgs of book covers that would display with a book's
review, as well as links to our online database. Is anyone doing
something similar or have an idea where we could find such a script?

Thanks,
- rachel

---
Rachel Singer Gordon / rsinger at linc.lib.il.us
Head, Computer Services / Franklin Park Library
http://www.franklinparklibrary.org
http://www.lisjobs.com
---