[WEB4LIB] RE: Disturbing News

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:02:40 EST 2001

If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't fit, it wasn't made for you.
I did not target any specific message in this thread, but since it
seemed like the thread was drifting further and further afield from
the topic of the discussion, I felt that a general cautionary note
was in order. As always, thank you everyone for your cooperation.
Roy