[WEB4LIB] RE: Disturbing News

Ward Price wprice at panam.edu
Mon Nov 19 14:10:28 EST 2001

None of this should surprise anyone.  Remember, when the citizens of
Missouri had the chance to re-elect John Ashcroft as senator, they looked
at his record, and chose to elect a dead man, instead.  That provided the
opportunity for the Compassionate Conservative to appoint him Attorney
General.

>Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:22:06 -0800 (PST)
>From: "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU>
>Subject: [WEB4LIB] RE: Disturbing News
>
>The whole idea that we need to give up any rights at all and destroy any
>information at all runs against my grain.  The recent call to take down all
>floor plans and descriptions of public buildings recently for security
>reasons is just as absurd.

C. Ward Price    Web Librarian
University of Texas-Pan American
http://www.lib.panam.edu/