[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Intranets

Lin Light holight at llcoop.org
Tue Nov 13 15:00:19 EST 2001

Carole.
How big is you library? And are you going to running off a web server or plain
file server?  Herrick is a medium sized library and our intranet runs off our
file server.  For Now. You are limited in some respects but have a more secure
environment.  You can use most of the same tools and html coding. And I think
a good way to start.  That is using the file server and not web server first.
Unless you have a full blown IT dept and staff.

If you want I can send you a couple of pages.
Lin

--
Lin Light
Head of